This official, Alias-endorsed guide offers comprehensive, in-depth coverage of the Maya interface. You'll find:
* A Quick Start overview followed by in-depth coverage of the Maya interface and all of the tools for modeling, texturing, animation, and special effects.
* Information on of all of Maya's latest features as well as chapters on advanced topics.
* Material on Maya Unlimited topics such as cloth, fur, and fluids.
* A logical organization that that follows the typical Maya workflow.
* Tutorials for modelers and animators from all disciplines.
* A CD-ROM with tutorial files and the Maya Personal Learning Edition.
Date: 03 April, 2006
Author: John Kundert-Gibbs, Eric Kunzendorf, Dariush Derakhshani, Mick Larkins, Eric Keller, Boaz Livny, Mark E. A. de Sousa