Whether you're new to Photoshop, want to take your skills up a notch, or want to quickly master the new features and enhancements in Photoshop CS3, you've come to the right place. Nine easy-to-follow minibooks cover Photoshop fundamentals plus the newest tools and techniques. "Putting It Together" exercises give you hands-on experience. This is your one-stop guide to Photoshop. You'll learn to:
* Specify size and resolution.
* Correct contrast, color, and clarity.
* Create top-notch selections.
* Composite images with layers and blending modes.
* Make adjustments with levels and curves.
* Prep graphics for print or the Web.
Publisher: For Dummies
Date: 29 May, 2007
Author: Barbara Obermeier