Main screen showing Twinkle Bulbs
Twinkle Bulbs works with your Windows applications to display flashing lights while you work.
A fun way to decorate your desktop and brighten your spirits!
Twinkle Bulbs is the award-winning holiday desktop accessory and enhancement for Windows which displays flashing holiday lights around your desktop. With hundreds of customizable options, personalizing your desktop has never been so much fun! Having Twinkle Bulbs on your computer puts you in the holiday spirit all year long! There are bulb sets, images and background music for various holidays and events through out the entire year.
Twinkle Bulbs may be personalized for your own desktop, making an otherwise dull workspace more lively and productive. Others will be amazed when they see the program running on your computer and want to get a copy of their own. With all the configuration possibilities, Twinkle Bulbs may be used during all seasons, from the winter holidays to summer and all in between. In addition to that, Twinkle Bulbs puts you in a holiday mood, and brightens your spirits!
Twinkle Bulbs is loaded with dozens of customizable options, including:
* Select where and how bulbs are displayed...at the top of your desktop or all around.
* Select bulb style, color and flashing mode...many bulb styles are available for all occasions.
* Add background music...select from song files in MIDI, WAV or MP3 format.
* Change your desktop wallpaper at preset times...loaded with holiday wallpaper images to make your entire desktop more festive!
* Set customized calendar events to remind you of holidays, birthdays and more!
With Twinkle Bulbs v5.0 (and greater) any Windows icon file may be used as a bulb set in Twinkle Bulbs!
Twinkle Bulbs requires the following minimum system configuration:
• Pentium or compatible processor
• Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP
• 32 megabytes (MB) of memory (RAM)
• 4 MB hard drive space (25 MB for the CD-ROM version)
• 800 x 600 x 16-bit color (or greater)
• Sound card and speakers (recommended, not required)
Recommended system configuration:
• Pentium III - 500 MHz or better
• Windows XP
• 256 megabytes (MB) of memory (RAM)
• 30 MB hard drive space
• 1024 x 768 x 24-bit color
• Sound card and speakers
• Windows Media Player 9.0 or greater