Flash2X EXE Packager is a program to convert SWF files into EXE files. It is able to package a batch of Flash movies into a single EXE file and play them one by one. While creating executable files, users are able to control whether the Flash movies are allowed to be save to local disks. It helps designers to protect their works. There are a lot of customized settings in the program. The EXE files built by Flash2X EXE Packager have built-in Flash players which provide many functions for the users to enjoy the movies. And there are seven wonderful styles for uses to choose when they are creating a EXE file. These features help Flash designers to distribute and protect their works more efficiently.
- Packaging a batch of Flash moves into EXE files;
- Control of popup menu in Flash players;
- Setting and controlling size of Flash players;
- Protecting Flash movies from being saved to local disks;
- Seven style Flash players;
- Controlling progress of Flash movies in Flash players.