Modern hard drives are much more reliable than the disks of yesterday. However, they
still are extremely complex electronic devices with moving parts that are subject to
amortization. The high density of data storage provided by the modern disks allows for
greater storage capacities and higher access speeds. However, with densities and
capacities pushed to the extreme you have much more to lose should the drive fail. The
hard drive is the most important component in your entire PC because it holds all that is
of real value: your documents, digital pictures, email messages, your work and private
* Control the health of your hard drives with the S.M.A.R.T. technology and warn you
about potential problems the moment they start developing
* Monitor all your hard drives in the background - all the time!
* Support external USB disks.
* Display the drive's health, temperature, resources and free space.
* Display hard disk activities in the system tray, Windows Vista
Sidebar and Google Desktop.
Hard Drive Health Control with S.M.A.R.T.
Continuous Monitoring and Regular Checkups
See It Right the First Time with JustNow
Protect Your Backups
Control Noise Levels
See Your Drive's Health and Performance Anywhere!
A Digital Thermometer for Your Hard Drive
Free Space Monitor
How Old Is Your Disk
Remote Health and Performance Monitoring for Network Administrators