Universal Document Converter converts to graphics any document you can print. It may be a Microsoft Word file, a PDF, a Web page, a graph or a chart and so on. UDC supports various image formats and resolutions, contains pre-built profiles covering the most typical conversion tasks and features flexible settings. The program is very friendly and really easy-to-use. If you ever printed documents to a printer, you should be able to start using UDC immediately.
Here are some key features of "Universal Document Converter":
· Export into 8 formats. Documents of any type can be exported into Adobe PDF or graphical files in 7 popular formats: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX, DCX, GIF or BMP.
· Work with multipage documents. Several documents of various types can be united into one multipage file.
· Universality. The technology of virtual printing makes it possible to convert documents of any type, including multipage reports, technical drawings and commercial posters, into a chosen format.
· Practicality. The direct export of a document into a graphical file (instead of printing and scanning a paper copy) economizes on expendable materials and time.
· Ease of use. For exporting documents of any type into Adobe PDF or graphical files all that is required is to print them using the printer named 'Universal Document Converter'.
· Advanced algorithm of quantization.