Cute FTP Home is a utility for transferring files between your computer and a remote File Transfer Protocol (FTP) server anywhere on the Internet.
It offers the perfect blend of ease-of-use and performance for the home or personal FTP user. Whether publishing a Web page, downloading the latest digital images, music and software or transferring large files between your home and office. Cute FTP Home will get the job done quickly and easily, even if you are a beginner.
Changes Log :
* Corrected an issue where files/folders were not displaying in the remote pane when attempting to connect using FTP Protocol having Mode Z disabled on the Server.
* Corrected an issue where the user would change Socks type but the change would not stick, Socks setting would revert back to 'Use site specific option' default setting.
* Corrected issue where the user was able to drag and drop a file into the remote pane even though there was no site connection.
* Enhanced Turbo mode to better handle compressed files.
* Corrected issue where the user was unable to upload a file of size 2+ gigabytes using HTTPS protocol.
* Corrected issue with the uploading of large ASCII files of 100 megabytes or larger using SFTP protocol would fail.
* Corrected issue where files containing the % sign in the file name would fail download using HTTP protocol.
* Corrected issue where an upgrade would Unregister the user and set the user in an unverified registration state.
* Corrected issue where VMDK file types would fail to download using SFTP protocol.
* Corrected problem where users in CuteFTP Pro would automatically log into the wrong account if an existing connection is open to the same server.