How to Install Cracked iPhone Apps on Firmware 3.0
- You must have a Jailbroken iPhone 2G/3G with Cydia.
- You must have downloaded at least 1 application either free or paid from the App Store.
The following images have been borrowed from Hackulo.us, which is also the source for the applications you’ll be downloading. They deserve ALL credit.
When you see parentheses ” ” below, only type what’s between the parenthesis. This should be self explanatory.
1. Launch Cydia
2. Click on “Manage” on the bottom of the Cydia screen
3. Select “Sources” from the Cydia screen.
4. Select “Edit” on the top right of the screen. (You should be on a list of sources).
5. Select “Add” from the top left of the screen.
6. Enter the following when prompted: http://cydia.hackulo.us
7. Press “Add Source“.
8. Once the source has been added, go to “Search” on the bottom of the Cydia window.
9. Type in “Installous” and continue.
10. Install “Installous” on your iPhone from Cydia.
11. Go back to “Search” on the bottom of the Cydia window.
12. Type in “AppSync” and continue.
13. Install “AppSync“.
14. You will need to likely respring your phone, so when Cydia prompts you to, just continue until you’re back to your iPhone home screen.
15. Find “Installous“, and load the application.
16. Locate the Application you want from the Installous Browser (which browses Appulo.us).
17. Install and enjoy!
Provided you’ve done everything in this guide correctly, you should not have any problems both downloading these apps, or synching these apps to your iTunes.