NAME...........: AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD v184.108.40.206-Final
FiLES..........: 03 including .nfo & .sfv
SiZE...........: 2.49 MB
AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy
protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive,
allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as
CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code,
thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player
and with any DVD player software.
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including
subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings.
It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you
insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from
automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
220.127.116.11 2008 08 22
- New: Added ISO/UDF image file creation to AnyDVD ripper
- New (Blu-ray & HD DVD): ISO/UDF images can be created with or without
copy protection. Images can be mounted with Virtual CloneDrive(tm),
available at http://www.slysoft.com
WARNING: AnyDVD can remove the protection from protected images.
Protected images are useless, if AnyDVD is not installed and running!
- New (Blu-ray & HD DVD): Improved speed of AnyDVD ripper
- Fix (Blu-ray): Bug in BD+ removal, if more than one title on a disc
is protected, e.g. "Prison Break Season 3", US
- Fix (Blu-ray): Bug in "Remove UOPs" with some titles, e.g. "AVP2"
Region B, (UK, Germany)
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner made a mistake with "The Eye", Region 2, DK
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages