River Past Audio Converter Pro
Ease of Use
A lot of effort went into River Past Audio Converter's user interface. We do our best to make it easy to use yet powerful.
A simple file list and the audio setting panel compose the interface of River Past Audio Converter. You can add multiple files with the "Add" button, or drag files and/or folders into the list. We will parse all the files in the folders and their child folders and add all the media files into the list.
River Past Audio Converter supports a wide range of input file formats, including most common audio formats and video formats.
We even support Apple's QuickTime files (.mov and .qt). This is the only software which can extract audio from MOV to MP3.
Starting 4.0, we support RealAudio and RealMedia files.
You have the full control over the output file format. For WAV, MP3 and audio-only AVI, you can define the codec, sample rate, channel, resolution, and bitrate. For WMA, you can choose from a list of pre-defined profiles, targeted at different usages.
* 3GPP2 Mobile Video(*.3g2, *.3gp2, *.3gpp)
* 3GP Mobile Video(*.3g, *.3gp, *.3gpp, *.k3g)
* Advanced Audio Coding(*.aac, *.aacp)
* Dolby Digital AC-3 Audio(*.ac3)
* AIFF/AIFC Apple Audio(*.aif, *.aifc, *.ief)
* Adaptive Multi-Rate(*.amr)
* Monkey Audio(*.ape)
* Advanced Streaming Format(*.asf)
* UNIX Audio(*.au)
* Audio Video Interleaved(*.avi)
* DivX Video(*.divx)
* Digital Video Cassette(*.dv)
* Digital Versatile Disk(*.vob)
* HD-DVD and Blu-ray Enhanced VOB(*.evob)
* Free Lossless Audio Codec(*.flac)
* Flash Video(*.flv)
* High Definition Video(*.tp, *.ts)
* MPEG-4 Audio(*.m4a, *.mp4)
* Matroska Video(*.mkv)
* QuickTime Movie(*.mov, *.qt)
* MPEG Layer-3(*.mp3)
* MPEG-4 Video(*.m4v, *.mp4)
* MPEG Audio(*.mp2, *.mpa)
* MPEG-1 Video(*.mpg)
* MPEG-2 Video(*.mpg)
* OptimFROG Audio(*.ofr)
* OGG Vorbis Audio(*.vorbis)
* OGG Media(*.ogm)
* Hauppauge Video Recording(*.pva)
* Sound Designer 2(*.sd2)
* Shorten Audio(*.shn)
* Unix Sound(*.snd)
* Super VCD(*.dat)
* The True Audio codec(*.tta)
* VideoCD 2.0(*.dat)
* DVD Media File(*.vob)
* Windows Media Audio(*.wma)
* Windows Media Video(*.wmv)
* XVID Video(*.xvid)
* Apple Lossless(*.alac)
* Digital Theater System(*.dts)
* Microsoft Digital Video Recording(*.dvr-ms)
* AIFF/AIFC Apple Audio
* MPEG-4 Audio
* MPEG Layer-3
* MPEG Audio
* OGG Vorbis Audio
* Windows Media Audio
With WAV, MP3, and audio-only AVI output, you have the full control over sample rate, channel, resolution (8-bit or 16-bit), and bitrate.
With WMA output, you have the choice of many pre-defined profiles, targeted at different usages.
River Past Audio Converter is a batch converter. You can add a list of files, set the output format, and let it run. A well organized progress dialog will predict how long it takes to convert all the files, so you can do something else and come back when it finishes.
Audio Editing Features
If you have files with multiple audio streams, like Matroka Video (MKV) or OGG Media (OGM), often in different languages, Audio Converter Pro allows you to select which audio stream to extract.
Audio Converter Pro also gives you a clean preview window to set start point and end point, so you don't need additional software to trim your audio.
Occasionally, you may have a file with audio already encoded in a particular format. Audio Converter Pro allows you to extract the audio without re-encoding. For example, a lot of MKV files have MP3 encoded audio. Audio Converter Pro can extract it to .mp3 file without re-encoding, keeping the original quality and saving time.