This patch will update your game from 1.0.631.00001 to version 1.4.6.
Below is a complete list of changes:
* PC Only: Addressed an issue where a user was unable to uninstall The Sims 3 if the 1.3 update was interrupted.
* Mac Only: Fixed a problem that prevented players from installing custom content after installing the 1.3 update.
* After getting promoted in a job with a night shift the Sim will only receive the day off if their next shift starts within 8 hours.
* Exporting and Sharing a Level 10 Gardener Sim properly maintains their special abilities.
* Fixes to Story Progression. Babies will no longer be born to single parents. Player created or controlled households are now "protected" and will no longer be removed through "Story Progression." Warning: Story Progression will no longer remove previously player controlled Sims. Users who take control of too many Sims in the same game may experience poor performance as the neighbourhood can become over populated.
* Switching between multiple saved outfits of the same type no longer has the potential to wipe out saved outfits.
* Waterlillies now have a smoother level of detail transition when zooming the camera.
* Camera memory hotkeys now properly remember floor level.
* Certain situations will now properly stop socialization and disallow asking other Sims to join.
* Bait picker for fishing has been improved.
* Sims no longer automatically exit the bathtub before receiving the "Bathe until Tranquil" moodlet.
* Sims can no longer interview non-playable ghosts.
* Addressed an issue where distant audio could occasionally be heard while the player is focused on a Sim is inside their own home.
* Changing jobs no longer fulfils the "Meet All Co-workers" Wish.
* Playable ghost teens and children are now properly assigned to a school.
* Custom paintings can now be properly placed above objects that are placed up against a wall and leave enough wall s