GameJack allows to emulate virtually every copy protection and to copy basically any game ever released – even if you lack the suitable hardware. It masters virtual drives, EFM optimization and "Data Position Management" mode.
* Hide ATIP function to hide that a CD-Recordable and not a manufactured CD is inserted in the CD-ROM.
* Image splitting
* One virtual drive included. But if you have already virtual drives installed, there is a big chance that GameJack supports them already.
* Image Archiving on CD and DVD: Up to 6 Games as backup on a DVD-R(W), DVD+R(W) and DVD-RAM! You may include relevant updates plus the required serial and never have the hassle of chasing your originals again! The backuped games could be installed and launched direct via the archive disc.
* Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
* Available languages: German & English.