Created for the video professional, VidBlaster Studio offers all of the capabilities of VidBlaster Pro along with the tools and options you would expect in a studio-class software. It’s powerful capabilities allows you to quickly create and save your own customized interfaces for any production environment, whether live or in the studio. Engineered for professional production, VidBlaster Studio supports full frame television quality up to HD and live video effects. A complete virtual studio right at your fingertips.
VidBlaster Studio also includes the Auto Switcher, a powerful tool that allows you to automatically switch between multiple cameras, ideal for any live production where you want VidBlaster to automate the switching for you.
VidBlaster Studio allows up to 100 modules, including the Preview monitor and Video Switcher. The Studio edition enables you to setup a professional and extremely versatile control room, and is therefore often used by the demanding professional as well as television stations. The Auto Switcher makes this edition particularly useful for faith-based organizations or clubs that want to record and/or stream live events, but have no one available to handle video switching.
* supports up to 100 modules (choose from Audio, Camera, Player, Preview, Program, Recorder, Streamer, Video Effect, Video Overlay, Video Switcher)
* plays all popular “Windows” video formats (WMV, AVI, MPG, MPEG, MP2)
* plays all popular “Apple” video formats (MOV, MP4, M4V)
* plays all popular audio formats (MP3, WAV)
* supports all popular graphic formats (BMP, JPG, JPEG)
* records in WMV, MOV, MP4 and FLV formats
* streams in Windows Media and Flash formats
* supports video resolutions up to 1280*720 (HD)
* supports most video sources (webcams, video capture devices, USB, firewire)
Hardware Requirements (recommended)
* Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
* CPU Intel i7 with 3 GB RAM (multicam full frame)
* QuickTime 7 (only for “Apple” video support)
* audio mixer (only if mixing audio from multiple sources)