n-Track Studio is a complete recording studio in your PC: all you need is a card and some free space on your hard disk to store audio data.
n-Track Studio supports simultaneous recording from multiple 16 and 24 bit soundcards, and real-time audio effects can be applied non-destructively to each track, allowing the user to listen immediately to the result of a change in the parameters of an effect: up to 25 combinations of effects per track are allowed. n-Track Studio is a multitrack recording and editing program.
* Speed and transpose controls for whole song, tracks and individual tracks .wav files
* Support for skinning user interface. Skins dialog box lets easily change program appearance, including colors and graphic files used to draw the interface
* Scrubbing to audition parts of the song by dragging with the mouse in the scrub area below upper time axis
* Change speed with or without changing pitch
* Reverse playback of song and .wav files
* Waveforms can now be zoomed beyond 1 sample/1 pixel level
* Sample by sample manual editing at high zoom levels
* Allow directly specifing of musical key (instead of transpose /-) of Acidized loop .wav files
* Mono-stereo-left-right-expand to stereo channel mixer button
* Dockable channel properties window instead of modal popup dialog box
* Button on waveform to audition single .wav file
* Button on waveform to drag .wav file without having to switch into the ‘drag wave files’ mouse mode (Ctrl key)
* Tab control to switch between timeline and Piano-roll windows