> Remove xp antivirus 2008 and 2009 spyware with this program <
This program removes the spyware/virus known as "xp antivirus 2008 and 2009 (depending upon the iteration)"
This is an incredibly annoying piece of work that has recently inundated mininova.com. It is marked by the following:
1) Pops up a bright red background telling of a virus and offering their own antivirus to clean it up.
2) Erases the entire desktop.
3) Disable task manager.
4) Disables the Control Panel.
5) Erases all the hard drives from "My Computer" listings.
6) Eliminates "Programs" and all directory listings from the Start menu.
Thus it can be incredibly annoying!
I haven't personally tried this software as, although I've suffered from this affliction - I've had to reinstall Windows SEVERAL times - I haven't suffered it after having downloaded this fix.
However, it's from a trusted site, it passes Norton 360 virus check and it has positive user response to it. If you have ANY problems with it, let me know!
When it strikes, it erases all references to your ability to select programs, so make sure to install it on a USB drive. Once you are infected, immediately SHUT DOWN your computer and reboot into safe mode (this will prevent the spyware from doing additional damage). Then just run this program to clean it up. The USB drive should STILL be recognized!