Use professional tools, an open source framework, ubiquitous clients, and scalable servers to take applications and content from prototype to production and video from planning to playback.
Expressiveness, consistency, and reach
Deliver expressive content and applications that run consistently across the widest reach of browsers, operating systems, and devices.
Agile design and development
Achieve faster time to market with integrated tools and flexible workflows that support independent but synchronized front-end design and back-end development with rapid cycling of multiple iterations.
Robust, open ecosystem
Enjoy compatibility with leading tools and browsers, support for open standards, integration with leading infrastructure partners, developer training programs, co-marketing and distribution opportunities, and a developer community over one million strong.
Create and deliver rich interactive content
Adobe® Flash® CS4 Professional software is the industry-leading authoring environment for creating engaging interactive experiences. Deliver to audiences across platforms and devices.
* 1GHz or faster processor
* Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and Windows Vista)
* 1GB of RAM
* 3.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
* 1,024x768 display (1,280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
* DVD-ROM drive
* QuickTime 7.1.2 software required for multimedia features
* Broadband Internet connection required for online services*