The concept behind the program lies in grouping expenses and income into categories. This is useful because one can see where money is going and how much is spent at a single glance, without the need to examine the reports. The system of categories is designed as a tree that may have the unlimited number of sub categories. Each category may fall into sub categories, each of which may further fall into more sub categories. Additionally, expenses and income can be grouped by family members and assigned special tags. This allows the user to see the flow of money in general and then drill down into details.
* Set up unlimited number of accounts
* Enter current or scheduled transactions
* Enter frequent transaction with a click
* Define transactions withcategories and tags
* Review financial situation with reports
* Protect financial data with a password