!!! Read the damned instructions in each directory before posting dumb questions !!!
Included 3D Studio Max 2010 Plugins:
Autodesk Mudbox 2010 64-bit (also stand-alone)
Sitni Sati Afterburn 4.0b for Max 2010
Sitni Sati Dreamscape 2.5e for Max 2010
Sitni Sati Enlight 1.4 for Max 2010
Sitni Sati FumeFX 1.2c for Max 2010 (yes finally - enjoy)
Sitni Sati ScatterVL Pro 1.9 for Max 2010
Again, read the instructions for each, keygens are provided by X-FORCE, to whom I am in no way affiliated. Gripe to them if it doesn't work. If you like the software enough to use it all the time, and *especially* if you're profiting from it, buy a damned copy. These guys put a lot of work into their software and it shows in the end results.
A note to Sitni Sati: You guys make some awesome fluid dynamics simulators but there are no versions available in an affordable price range for casual users. I, for one, would buy a copy of each if you offered a casual licensing option. And apparently you need to work on your licensing mechanism, it looks like once you've cracked one, you've cracked them all :)
* Autodesk Mudbox digital sculpting and texture painting software gives modelers and texture artists the freedom to create 3D digital artwork as if they are working with clay and paint. Designed by professional artists in the game, film, television, and design industries, Mudbox combines a highly intuitive user interface with a powerful creative toolset of stencils and brushes to help create ultra-realistic 3D characters, engaging environments, stylized props, and more.
* AfterBurn is a production-proven volumetric effects plugin that has been used in cinematic productions such as Matrix Reloaded, Armageddon, Dracula 2000, K-19: The Widowmaker, HBO trailer, Mechwarrior3 cine trailer, various IMAX movies and games such as Warcraft3, Starcraft, Sin and many others. This all-in-one solution enables rendering of ultra realistic effects ranging from clouds, pyroclastic smoke, dust, superb explosions effects, liquid metals, water and various procedurally defined "hard" objects.
* DreamScape is sophisticated set of 3DS MAX plug-ins for creating and rendering realistic landscapes, seascapes, skies, clouds, outdoor lighting and more. In contrast to other terrain creation tools for 3DS MAX, DreamScape Terra uses new rendering technologies that occupy much less of your computers memory (RAM) making it possible to render large detailed terrains on even a modest system. An intuitive and friendly user interface will allow you to easily tweak terrain properties, interactively paint elevation, and even to apply erosion effects.
* Enlight is intended to fill the gap between standard MAX lights and physically based radiosity solutions. Flexible, user friendly and fast, it is fully MAX/VIZ 3.x compatible and uses the latest enhancements in the MAX software architecture. With Enlight's Advanced Shadowing System it is very easy to have appropriate illumination and shadowing based upon an objects structure.
* FumeFX is a fluid dynamics engine designed for simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosion and other gaseous phenomena.
It's versatility, robustness and intuitive workflow makes it a perfect solution for the most demanding tasks in the computer graphics industry. Almost every aspect of simulation can be customized through 3ds max scripting, allowing user to interfere with simulation computation at the lowest level.
* ScatterVL Pro will let you alter any aspect of volumetric light, even to use own projector map! Included SVL Caustic Map plugin enables caustics inside the volume. Since this map is actually faking caustics effect, rendering times are pretty close as rendering with Shadow Maps. For the most demanding tasks, built in finalRender support will provide interface to the special effects such as raytraced caustics.