UltraISO is in sole possession of the intellectualized ISO document format analyzer, it can process at the present time almost all types of image files, including ISO and BIN, it may even support new image files which are yet to be created. UltraISO can open these image files, directly extract files and folders, edit it and convert other image files to the standard ISO format.
UltraISO uses the double window unification user contact interface, you have the choice to only use the quick buttons and/or the mouse Drag & Drops, you can handle any CD/DVD image file easily.
* Windows Vista/2003/XP (32bit and 64bit), Windows 2000, ME, 98SE, 98, or Windows NT4.0 SP6a+ operating system .
* CD-ROM, CD-R/RW, DVD-ROM, the DVD-R/RW driver (copy compact disc image needs).
* Mouse AND Keyboard :)
* Can directly edit the ISO image file.
* Can directly extract files and folders from ISO image file
* Can add / delete /create new directory /rename ISO file image content.
* Can make ISO file from hard disk document.
* Can create CD/DVD image from CD/DVD-ROM, maintain bootable information.
* Can process the compact disc boot information, you can directly add/remove/extract boot image of the ISO image.
* Supports nearly all known CD/DVD image file formats (.ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .BWI and so on) , and converts them to the standard ISO form image.
* May directly set the file/folder to hidden attribute
* Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
* Automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure, saves the disc space.
* Supports the shell document type integration, Open Image files through double clicking them or the Right Click menu of the mouse with the open dialog.
* The double window user interface is extremely convenient to use.
* There are rich add-on tools, you can create ALL in 1 bootable compact discs, CD/DVD image file management, even the virtual CD/DVD drive , those functions are really powerful.