Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware.
In our product we have compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Realtime Protection Module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure. In addition, we have implemented a threats center which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.
• Support for Windows 2000, XP, and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
• Light speed quick scanning.
• Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
• Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
• Database updates released daily.
• Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
• Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
• Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
• A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
• Multi-lingual support.
• Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
• Command line support for quick scanning.
• Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Version 1.41 (September 9th, 2009)
1. (FIXED) Drastically improved product load speed on slower machines.
2. (FIXED) Issue with IP Protection blocking certain IPs it should not.
3. (FIXED) Improved memory usage in scanner and protection module.
4. (FIXED) Improved malware removal capabilities.
5. (FIXED) Scan detecting items that did not exist (junction issue).
6. (ADDED) Support for Hebrew language.
1. Run the installer setup.exe.
2. Register Malwareytes’ with one of the serials provided.