This torrent was uploaded from www.TheBox.bz (signup is open and free) - the home of all British TV
The Bradshaws - Vol 11 ''In Their Own Opinion'' (2005)
MP3: 44100/256kbps CBR
From the CD cover:
Enter the everyday world of Alf, Audrey and Billy. They live in their two-up two-down terraced house in the time of pounds, shillings and pence, tin baths, outdoor lavs and condensed milk butties. Their own unique brand of humour warms the hearts of people of all ages.
Written and performed by Buzz Hawkins.
01 - Zipper De Doodah.mp3
02 - A Chip Off The Old Block.mp3
03 - Down To The Wood.mp3
04 - Teef & Toytoises.mp3
05 - Twinkletoes & The Water Buffalo.mp3
06 - To Sleep Or Not To Sleep.mp3
07 - Shove Ha'penny.mp3
08 - Outdoor Pursuits.mp3
09 - The Man's All Heart.mp3
10 - Who's For Pudding!.mp3
11 - Nuts & Razors.mp3
12 - A Little Bit Of Privateness.mp3
Includes CD covers.
Will upload volumes 12+ over the coming weeks...
More info on the CDs from the Bradshaws web site here:
1. Zippa Dee Doodah
* When your mam catches you weeing in the grid, you pull your zip up quick - but put your willy away first!
2. A Chip Off The Old Block
* Forecasting the weather is not one of Alf's strong point, as father and son stroll back from the shop.
3. Down To The Wood
* Alf has a new toy to play with - hair clippers - and poor Billy gets to be the guinea pig.
4. Teef & Toytoises
* "Can I have a toytoise?" - a reasonable question. "N. bloody O." - a reasonable answer.
5. Twinkletoes & The Water Buffalo
* Audrey's waitress service gets an order for bung on toast, and Alf says no to a dance.
6. To Sleep Or Not To Sleep
*A late night cheese feast sends Billy sleepwalking and Audrey sets the alarm - so they can have a lie-in?
7. Shove Ha'penny
* Grandad gives Billy an old board game and tells him all about the local fleapit.
8. Outdoor Pursuits
* A daytrip to Blackpool to take in the sights - a hairy mary, peeing off the pier and a couple swopping spit.
9. Man's All Heart
* A tipsy Alf backs a winner and treats the family - to a hair-do(?) and something off the ha'penny(?) tray.
10. Who's For Pudding?
* After three mojos, some kali and a spanish, Billy can't eat his tea - but he's still hungry for pudding.
11. Nuts & Razors
* When a bald coconut and a blunt razor turn up together, there's only one suspect!
12. A Little Bit Of Privateness
* Billy is on guard duty while mam gets in the tin-bath, but dad just won't stay out.
Some of the other rather spiffing shows available now and always if you signup free @ www.TheBox.bz:
Comedy: The Office, Peep Show, Coupling, Chef, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses, The IT Crowd, Brass Eye, Nathan Barley, Young Ones, Monty Python, Blackadder, Alan Partridge, Father Ted, Coupling, Little Britain, Mr Bean, Extras, Green Wing, Mighty Boosh
Drama: Casualty, Holby City, The Bill, Hustle, Skins, Shameless, Ashes To Ashes
Game/Quiz Shows: Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Have I Got News For You, Deal Or No Deal (UK), Q.I.
Education/Documentary: Planet Earth, Horizon, Panorama, Mark Thomas (Comedy) Product
Food: Hell's Kitchen, Jamie Oliver, The F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Great British Menu, Gordon Ramsay's Cookalong
Home/Property/Garden: Property Ladder, How Clean Is Your House?, Changing Rooms, Grand Designs, Homes Under The Hammer, To Buy Or Not To Buy
Motoring: Top Gear, Fifth Gear
Music: Top Of The Pops, Jools Holland, Glastonbury
Reality: Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!, Any Dream Will Do, Grease, Pop Idol, Wife Swap, X Factor, Badger Or Bust, Apprentice UK, Dragons' Den, Britain's Got Talent
Sci-Fi: Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Torchwood, Primeval
Sport: Football (Soccer), Cricket, Rugby, Snooker, Darts, Formula One (F1GP)