This torrent was uploaded from www.TheBox.bz (signup is open and free) - the home of all British TV
The Bradshaws - Vol 12 ''In Their Own String Vest'' (2005)
MP3: 44100/256kbps CBR
From the CD cover:
Enter the everyday world of Alf, Audrey and Billy. They live in their two-up two-down terraced house in the time of pounds, shillings and pence, tin baths, outdoor lavs and condensed milk butties. Their own unique brand of humour warms the hearts of people of all ages.
Written and performed by Buzz Hawkins.
01 - Jumble Sale.mp3
02 - Blowing Your Own Trumpet.mp3
03 - Embrocation Wrong Location.mp3
04 - Just For Luck.mp3
05 - Bye Bye Tater Pie.mp3
06 - Gob Stopping.mp3
07 - No More No Thanks.mp3
08 - One On One Off.mp3
09 - Dangling Spiders & Mysterious Holes.mp3
10 - A Good Game.mp3
11 - Pumpture, Pain & Pot Dogs.mp3
12 - More Sweet Dreams.mp3
Includes CD covers.
More info on the CDs from the Bradshaws web site here:
1. Jumble Sale
* Billy Bradshaw and best pal Michael Morris are selling some of their old toys but when Alf tools are sold, expect trouble!
2. Blowing Your Own Trumpet
* Music practice develops into a bugle-blowing contest and dad nearly has a cullinary trombonist.
3. Embrocation Wrong Location
* The lad's bike-weary legs get some T.L.C. from Alf but there are some places to keep clear of Fiery Jack!
4. Just For Luck
* Wittering Willy is really on form and Audrey gets a lesson from Alf on how to get rid of mithering gipsies.
5. Bye Bye Tater Pie
* After fixing Billy's bike Alf is hungry. But Audrey has plans for a communal diet that doesn't include pastry!
* Sherbert dip is a favourite with little Billy but a gobstopper gets Alf's vote - especially cos it's going in Billy's gob!
7. No More No Thanks
* The gobstopper has worked and talking is a struggle, but it doesn't stop Billy's ears from wagging.
8. One On One Off
* Audrey is off to town, shopping for camping stuff for the lads. Who's nicked her other stocking, I wonder?
9. Dangling Spiders Mysterious Holes
* Toy soldiers dangled on a string from an upstairs window can sometimes look like spiders.
10. A Good Game
* Let's hear about games invented by girls just for snogging practice, and Alf's cure for chapped lips.
11. Pumptures, Pain & Pot Dogs
* Billy's punctured tyre is fixed and off he zooms - mind you don't hurt yourself Billy!
12. More Sweet Dreams
* School camp, packed cases, jam butties,tin mugs, lassitude and longlitude - the stuff of dreams.
Some of the other rather spiffing shows available now and always if you signup free @ www.TheBox.bz:
Comedy: The Office, Peep Show, Coupling, Chef, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses, The IT Crowd, Brass Eye, Nathan Barley, Young Ones, Monty Python, Blackadder, Alan Partridge, Father Ted, Coupling, Little Britain, Mr Bean, Extras, Green Wing, Mighty Boosh
Drama: Casualty, Holby City, The Bill, Hustle, Skins, Shameless, Ashes To Ashes
Game/Quiz Shows: Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Have I Got News For You, Deal Or No Deal (UK), Q.I.
Education/Documentary: Planet Earth, Horizon, Panorama, Mark Thomas (Comedy) Product
Food: Hell's Kitchen, Jamie Oliver, The F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Great British Menu, Gordon Ramsay's Cookalong
Home/Property/Garden: Property Ladder, How Clean Is Your House?, Changing Rooms, Grand Designs, Homes Under The Hammer, To Buy Or Not To Buy
Motoring: Top Gear, Fifth Gear
Music: Top Of The Pops, Jools Holland, Glastonbury
Reality: Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!, Any Dream Will Do, Grease, Pop Idol, Wife Swap, X Factor, Badger Or Bust, Apprentice UK, Dragons' Den, Britain's Got Talent
Sci-Fi: Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Torchwood, Primeval
Sport: Football (Soccer), Cricket, Rugby, Snooker, Darts, Formula One (F1GP)