VideoCharge for Professional 3.11.1.02.rar (Size: 23.82 MB) (Files: 1)
VideoCharge for Professional 3.11.1.02.rar
Announce URL: http://elitetorrent.ru/announce.php
VideoCharge enables to convert audio, video and graphics files from one format to another. The program include support of the following formats:
- AVI - Audio Video Interleave (*.avi). Enables to work with any video codecs installed, decode DivX and XVid files.
How to create an AVI file
- MPEG - Moving Picture Experts Group (*.mpg, *.mpeg). Supports decoding and encoding files into MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (VCD, SVCD) formats. Enables to convert MPEG Transport Stream files (*.ts) into any supported format.
- DVD - Digital Video Disk (*.vob, *.ifo). Can handle DVDs. Enables to preview and decode .vob files singly or together, using data derived from .ifo files.
- ASF, WMV, WMA - Advanced Streaming Format, Windows Media Video, Windows Media Audio (*.wmv, *.wma, *.asf). Supports processing of files of Windows Media 7/8/9 formats.
- MOV - QuickTime Video/Audio (*.mov, *.move, *.qt, *.3gp) *. Provides ability to playback (decode) and create MOV files.
- MPEG-4 (*.mp4) *. Enables to playback (decode) MPEG-4 files.
- RM - RealMedia (*.rm) *. Allows to convert RealMedia files into any supported format.
- FLV and SWF - Flash Video (*.flv) and Small Web Format (*.swf) *. Enables to playback (decode) and create FLV and SWF files.
- Wave - Wave (*.wav). Provides ability to work with RIFF audio data. Enables to create WAV files and convert them into other formats, for example, MP3.
- Graphic formats: BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, JPEG. Provides ability to save video frames into separate graphics files and vice versa, join sequences of images into video clips.
- MP3 - Mpeg Audio Layer-3 (*.mp3). Is able to create MP3 files of video and audio files of all supported formats.
* - supported by VideoCharge Pro and VideoCharge Full only.
VideoCharge 3.12 release
We announce the release of VideoCharge 3.12!
The present release incorporates the following changes and improvements:
-Bug fix for the previous version.
-New supported formats: PSD (PhotoShop Data), TGA, JPEG 2000 and others.
-New command line parameters:
'ts' and 'te' - define correspondingly the start and end points of timeline. Now it is possible to set timelines directly from the command line.
'pn' and 'pv' - define correspondingly the name and value of encoding parameter. The list of basic encoding parameters is represented below:
-OutputMediaName - sets the produced file name (in the event of joining several source files into a single one or processing a single source file).
-DestinationPath - sets the destination folder.
-FileNamePattern - sets the produced files names.
-SplitLength - sets the split interval (in seconds).
-Size - sets the produced file size (in WIDTHxHEIGHT format).
-WaterMarkSrcImage - sets the path to the source image for a graphic watermark.
-WaterMarkSrcTextDesc - sets the text for a text watermark.
-Author - sets the author.
-Copyright - sets the copyright.