This universal set of file system drivers provides you full read-write access to any partitions under different operating systems. It includes Paragon Partition Manager for full control over your hard disk and on-the-fly repartitioning.
You rebooted into DOS or Linux and suddenly recall that important data you urgently need at the moment are stored on NTFS volume? Or you rebooted into Windows and want to edit Linux boot configuration file? May be you want to repair Windows NT/2000/XP installation from DOS bootable diskette? One common problem in these situations is that different operating systems support different file systems. Differences in standards and technologies in various operating systems become some barriers in using them simultaneously in one computer system. Mount Everything removes these barriers ? now you can access almost every file system from currently running operating system just like its ?native? file system. The program gives every such partition new drive letter, and you can transparently work with this drive just like with any other drive ? browse this drive, read and edit any file, create and write files, even run applications.
- Supporting NTFS ver. 1.2-3.1 (Windows NT 4.0, 2000 and XP).
- Basic partitioning functionality available under Windows: creating, deleting, formatting partitions.
- Creating bootable DOS diskettes with including access to NTFS volumes, and supporting removable media like CD-ROM, ZIP, JAZZ etc..
- A bootable CD is included: you can boot into DOS or Linux environment with this CD. Both DOS and Linux environments include a full access NTFS drives support. Under Linux you are able to copy files from NTFS volumes onto CD-R(W) discs.
- Supporting compressed NTFS drives.
- Supporting partitions larger 4GB under all environments (DOS, Windows, Linux).
- Windows-based drivers for Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT/2000 Workstation/Pro, Windows XP.
- Selecting and changing drive letter for mounted partitions under Windows NT/2000/XP and DOS environments.
- Windows-based drivers for Windows NT Server and Windows 2000 Server.
- A full read-write file access for all cross-platform combinations.
- Paragon Partition Manager is included: an ultimate tool for on-the-fly partitioning and non-destructive repartitioning of hard disks.
- Supporting both Ext2 and Ext3 filesystems.
- DOS-based drivers for read and write access to NTFS volumes.
- A full access to Ext2/3FS and NTFS under all Windows versions.
- Scripts for automated batch processing under all environments.