WinMount provides a revolutionary way to handle ZIP and RAR archives. Rather than decompressing them, it mounts them into a virtual drive to allow you to view or use them.
WinMount supports packing files now !!
WinMount supports mounting WIM format !!
WinMount is a powerful windows utility which is dedicated to managing compressed archives and image files impressivesly and conviniently. It can be used to mount ZIP, RAR, ISO,etc archives very fast, which enabling you to use the files inside it directly without needing extract it beforehand. Such convenience, therefore, saves your time and disk space dramatically. In addition, WinMount, serving as a CD-ROM OR DVD-ROM emulator, supports almost all image file formats, which including but not limited to ISO, CUE/BIN, CCD,BWT, MDS, CDI, NRG, PDI B5T and ISZ.
More functions are on their way, check the list below:
* Support mounting Http, ftp
* Support mounting Ghost disk image file
* Support mounting VMWare disk image file
* Support mounting arj and ice archive files
* Support mounting Inno setup, install-shield archive files ... Whatever you can imagine
WinMount supports Windows Vista! WinMount also supports Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003!
V2.2.1 released on January 30, 2008
1. - Fix the browser error of draging ".exe" and "office files" into WMBrowser;
2. - Fix no-responding error of double-clicking some applications in WMBrowser;
3. - Fix some image files cannot be mounted;
4. + Add a reminder when exit WinMount, if there are some mounted;
5. + Add "deselect all" in association setting.