SlySoft AnyDVD HD 184.108.40.206.rar (Size: 2.04 MB) (Files: 1)
SlySoft AnyDVD HD 220.127.116.11.rar
Announce URL: http://elitetorrent.ru/announce.php
Features of AnyDVD:
» Works automatically in the background
» Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
» Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
» Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
» Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
» Decrypts 'on the fly'
» Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
» Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
» Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
» Allows speed control of your DVD drives
» Compatible with all DVD media
» Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
» Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
» Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
» Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
» Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
Features of AnyDVD HD:
• Same features as regular AnyDVD
• Removes encryption (AACS) from HD-DVDs
• watch movies over digital display connection, without HDCP compliant graphics card and HDCP compliant display.
• playback of discs on the PC with PowerDVD Ultra, which otherwise do not run.
• Removes user prohibitions, you can select the language and subtitle track without going through the disc's menu.
• Removes parental restrictions.
• Allows you to remove or skip Studio Logos and warning messages.
• With "magic file replacement you can remaster any commercial movie disc using simple XML scripts.
• The "must have" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
• Includes a UDF 2.5 file ripper, no need to install 3rd party UDF 2.5 filesystem under Windows XP.
- Same features as regular AnyDVD
- Removes encryption (AACS) from Blu-Ray DVDs
- Removes region codes from Blu-Ray DVDs
- watch movies over digital display connection, without HDCP compliant graphics card and HDCP compliant display.
- The "must have" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
- Includes a UDF 2.5 file ripper, no need to install 3rd party UDF 2.5 filesystem under Windows XP.
Changes in version 18.104.22.168, 2008 02 05:
- New (DVD): Added support for a new type of structural protection as found on "Beste Zeit", R2, Germany
- New (DVD): Added support for a new type of structural protection as found on some adult titles
- New (DVD): Major rewrite of the AI scanner for improved performance and reliability
- Change: Hooking of the IDvdInfo2::GetDiscID interface caused a false security alert in some anti spyware tools
- Fix: Theater Tek bookmarking did not work while AnyDVD was running
- Fix: Possible hang if DVD with defective structures was inserted
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages