The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game
where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the
noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to
leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate
spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a
plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and
evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild,
and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit
you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.
* Open-ended world allows you to follow the main plot from beginning to
end, wander off in search of adventure in any way you see fit, or any
combination of both.
* The Elder Scrolls Construction Set ships with the game and allows you to
create and import plug-ins that extend gameplay almost indefinitely with
new items, characters, dungeons, and areas to explore.
* Stunning visuals with full day/night lighting effects, realistic weather
effects, fantastic spell effects, and incredibly detailed creatures,
characters, and landscape.
* Customizable interface allows information windows to be hidden, resized,
and manipulated with simple drag-and-drop functionality.
* World is centered around you. All the other characters change their
perception of you based on your actions, allowing you to experience the
world as an evil character or noble do-gooder with realistic
repercussions and results.
* Balanced gameplay ensures that thief, magic user, and fighter classes
enjoy equal benefits and status in the world and that no one class enjoys
an unfair advantage over any other.
* Hundreds of locations to explore in the wilderness, including caves,
ruins, dungeons, and more.
* Unique spell system allows you to combine any spell effects you've
learned and fine tune their power, range, effect, and more, to allow for
an infinite number of spells.