Release Date..: AUG, 2008
Retail Date...: aug, 2008
Company: dtp Entertainment AG
File Size.....:16 mb
hash : 928FD1580312655C88EF5808B0B89777D7F990F7
Scotland Yard is a great turn based strategy game for the entire family. The player either plays the reckless thief Mr.X or his dauntless persecutors from Scotland Yard. We adapted the board game classic to Nintendo DS and and added a load of exciting new features, such as a story campaign, new maps and multiplayer duels.
After an incredible heist Mr. X, one of the most wanted criminals of the world, is on the run! All the cleverness of Scotland Yard's most famous detectives will be needed to hunt him in the cosmopolitan cities London, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam and New York. The detectives as well as Mr. X can use all means of transport available, like taxis, buses, subways and ferries.
The original board game is such a great experience it is no surprise it has been around for over 20 years. It even was awarded the Game of the Year 1983 when it was introduced to the public, and is still one of the most popular games around.
In the wireless multiplayer mode, players can even exchange messages by simply scribbling them on the map in order to coordinate their moves against Mr. X! And if you thought that a game like Scotland Yard is only fun against human players, try your skills and beat our hefty computer opponents, who are available in several difficulty levels.
* 5 completely different maps. The game contains both original board game maps (London, New York). It also contains three completely NEW ones (Berlin, Amsterdam and Paris).
* 2 Campaigns: Play the detectives or Mr.X in a thrilling story!
* Quickplay: Adjust everything you like. Play against humans or AI. Choose the numbers of detectives and tickets.
* Multiplayer: Up to 6 players at the same time. Multi and Single Card Play available. All maps available in Multi Card Play. In the Single Card Play (London map available) only one game card is needed!
* Chat Feature. Communicate with your friends in real time during playing by writing them notes.