* TV View. Watch your matches in new full screen TV view and customise your match day screen with widgets to view the information you need as a football manager, be it player performance, match action zones, pitch radar, latest scores and many more.
* Assistant Manager Feedback. Pre-match and in-match feedback from your Assistant Manager on how the team is performing and your player's motivation levels, as well as hints on how your tactics are working and how you could outwit the opposition's tactics.
* Press Conferences. Attend pre-match and post-match press conferences with local and national journalists and build up relationships with them over time, but choose your answers carefully because they could come back to haunt you in the media at a later date.
* Transfer System. Completely new and re-written transfer system code, providing an even more realistic simulation of real-life football transfers.
* Transfer Rumours. View the latest news on what players are being speculated on, and who's said to be interested in securing their services.
* Board Confidence. Following on from its addition in Football Manager 2008, board confidence has been expanded and improved. In addition, the board will now also offer feedback on your squad harmony and your club's stature in the football world.
* Preferred Moves. Train your players to learn 'preferred moves' to add to their game. For example, train central defenders to not dive into tackles, or wingers to do step-overs before crossing the ball.
* Female Manager. For the very first time you can now play as a female manager. All of the text in the game now also has a female gender so the game represents female managers and staff in the game in the correct gender.
I love football manager, and this is the best one yet, shakyfan1969