We have a very serious choice that must be made. People of the common good and religious sensitivities need to band
together now more than ever to counteract the mess being made by the selfish people of the world. It is the spirit of ill-will
that has devastated the economy and it's only going to get worse if we ignore our spiritual responsibilites any longer.
John does a solo show this week as Thomas is off on holidays in Ireland
Topics covered on this show :
- The real problem is avarice, people by default operate on a selfish level which is dangerous.
- The operating principle of doing what you want may sound great but is only fuelling the selfishness.
- Definition of spiritual and selfishnes
- We ALL have to decide which side we are on.
- People thik to amass money is a virtue yet is it really ?
- Might makes right, really ?
- We have got to bypass the animalistic frame of mind and replace it with cooperation that is only thing that can bring us innovation.
- We need to reconsider the the spiritual dimenion and get out of greed mode
- On the news the remarks made by Senator Grassley & the Pope Benedikt tour of Africa
- Where is the higher meaning to life ? Should we just go on earning money and shut up ?
- The show concludes with a reading of "A Message to Garcia" by Elbert Hubbard which John makes an interesting expose of its underlying moral implications.