Compressed to 1.1GB vs. 4.5GB download for Mazy's.
The fourth game in the Excitebike series, and the second on the Wii platform, ExciteBots: Trick Racing is an evolution in the racing genre. Featuring big-air thrills, pick-up-and-play controls, exciting multiplayer action and a dozen funky bot racers in the form of mechanical insects, amphibians, and mammals that transform throughout the race, it isn't like any other racing game you have played. Jump into the driver's seat and see the world in ExciteBots: Trick Racing.
In ExciteBots: Trick Racing players race around internationally located tracks in the form of their favorite insect, amphibian or mammal themed bot. Each bot has its own special abilities which will serve players well when they find themselves on the right terrain to take advantage of these. As with pretty much any racing game, a major goal is to complete the course at the highest speed possible, but players are also tasked with performing stunts and participating in mini-games. Players win bonus stars for crossing the finish line sooner, but stunts, style and these mini-games are as important as speed. For example: have you ever wished that you could play poker while racing? Think you can toss a dart or roll a bowling ball while leaving the competition in the dust? ExciteBots provides you with your chance. Stars can be traded for a variety of goodies, like new vehicles, tracks, icons and statues.
The control scheme of ExciteBots is easy and fun. The game can be played with just a Wii Remote or via the combination of a Wii Remote and a Nintendo Wheel accessory/any third party wheel. The 2 Button on the Wii Remote controller is the gas. The + control pad gives drivers a speed boost. Players turn the Wii Wheel accessory left or right to steer, tilt the Wii Wheel in midair to glide or to adjust pitch for perfect landings, swing the Wii Wheel in circular motions around boost bars to build up speed and press the A Button to activate items or to cash in hands in Poker Mode.
* The game takes the big-air thrills and simple pick-up-and-play controls of ExciteTruck and ramps up the fun with a constant barrage of funky challenges and mini-games performed at blinding speed. Players shoot goals, throw pies and even play poker in the middle of rowdy races around off-road tracks.
* Having your vehicles drive, walk or fly around the track quickly is one thing, but it's more important to go around in style. Players earn stars for huge jumps, cool tricks and daring feats at high speed.
* Six players can race online* via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in both Excite Race and Poker Race modes. If friends can't join online, players can exchange ghost data via WiiConnect24 and challenge their friends to outdo their most daring tricks.
* 2-player multiplayer versus mode featuring split screen display is also available for local play.
Just as in ExciteTruck, drivers can hit blocks that morph the terrain before their eyes and create ramps from which players can launch mega-jumps. Players can aim for and swing around boost bars or open presents that unleash a variety of wild items, such as bottle rocket boosts or clacker mouths that chomp on other racers to slow them down.
Now what about those mini-games. Do you know of any other game that features high-speed robotic racers combined with bowling, poker, clown faces and sandwich making? Didn't think so, but how do these game work?
* Soccer: Drive into the soccer ball and attempt to hit it into the goal.
* Bowling: Drive through the pins and attempt to get a strike.
* Darts: Line up your bot and let the dart fly. Try to hit bull's-eye in the distance.
* Clowns: Hit the clown in the face with a pie by throwing it at just the right angle and speed.
* Sandwiches: Drive through the ingredients in the proper order to make a delicious sandwich.
*Note that broadband access is required for online play.
Lets everyone in the family play in unique and changing environments, play fun minigames and perform crazy tricks / ESRB E Everyone