Guitar Pro 5.2+Drums+Bass+Guitar.exe (Size: 359.60 MB) (Files: 4)
Guitar Pro 5.2+Drums+Bass+Guitar.exe
Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt
“All the tools you need to progress, compose and accompany yourself”
Finding suitable software to help you out with learning a musical instrument can sometimes prove to be more difficult than just sitting down and teaching yourself. An inproportionate number of programs scrape the surface and don’t provide the flexibility, depth or support that you need to be able to go beyond being a novice. Thankfully, in Guitar Pro you will find a complete tool that will take you from tuning the guitar, through learning the scales and as far as composing your own sheet music.
The main interface is a daunting array of buttons on both the top and bottom of the window. On further inspection it becomes clear that the majority are involved with composing and each one refers to a very specific element. With this in mind, there are actually very few that you need to be familiar with to get going and as your guitar skills progress, so too will your familiarity with the software.
Some of the gizmos included in the software can actually come in useful and let you do everything from one place. The digital guitar tuner and the metronome are extremely handy to have and save you the bother of going out to buy them or of searching through your cluttered room for either. Once prepared, you can get started on the individual note library that lets you visualize the fingering as well as listen to how they should sound. Moving on, you can practice the large variety of scales that each come with a plethora of variations.
Getting the basics down is all well and good, but when it comes to composing or playing sheet music, Guitar Pro has it licked. Using the virtual keyboard or guitar, although tedious, will yield results when you want to compose something of your own, but for optimum results you can hook up your own MIDI device (such as a keyboard) and get cracking on tracks that are as simple or complex as you want. The extra dimension of a separate MIDI device lets you get ideas down much quicker while also giving you the ability to experiment with variations of a piece.
It’s difficult to point out faults with Guitar Pro, but having mentioned the cluttered interface, it could do with a facelift in the form of tabs or something similar that would better categorize and clean up the buttons scattered around the screen. The help file covers each topic without going into excruciating detail and if you’re after some extra resources, you’ll find tablatures, lessons and exercises on the Guitar Pro web site.
A good one-stop solution for beginners and experts alike, Guitar Pro succeeds in delivering the variety and depth required to taking the next step to rock-stardom!
Recent changes in Guitar Pro:
• New RSE [Realistic Sound Engine] with real instrument sounds - listen to some samples
• New Graphical Interface (skinable)
• 4 Display Modes: Page, Parchment, Vertical Screen, Horizontal Screen
• Fine Scrolling and Zoom from 30% to 200%
• Score display fully redesigned (silimar to published songbooks)
• Automatic vertical positionning and spacing of score symbols to avoid collisions and blank spaces
• New Page Setup window
• Advanced Standard Notation (effects, beams, stem direction...)
• Manuscript Configuration for each Track (tablature only, standard notation only or both, diagrams...)
• Multiple Selection used for editing and playing tools
• Playing of a selected part with Multiple Selection (also works for looped play)
• Move Tracks Up and Down
• Voice Support (lead and bass)
• Coda, Segno (simple and double), Fine + 14 possible jumps
• 8va, 8vb, 15ma and 15mb
• Triplet Feel affected to the bar (8th or 16th)
• Improved Alternate Endings
• Improved Grace Note and Dead Note
• Possibility to add Effects on Tied Notes
• Extended Bends and Tremolo Bar
• Full Support of Artificial Harmonics
• Heavy Accentuated Notes
• Tunings associated to an Instrument
• Diagrams displayed with the score and/or under title
• Improved Speed Trainer
• MusicXML Import/Export
• PowerTab Import
• TablEdit Import
• PDF Export
• Improved ASCII Import/Export
• BMP Export of a complete page
• Improved and Simplified WAVE Export (using Windows® Mixer)
OS requirements for Guitar Pro:
• OS: Win98SE/2000/XP
• Processor: 500 MHz
• Memory: 256 MB
• Sound card
• A complete package with variety and depth
• Supports a wide range of languages
• MIDI input for composing your own music
• Very busy interface with many buttons not needed by beginners
• Insistent nag screen in demo
From the publisher of Guitar Pro
Guitar Pro is a multitrack tablature editor for guitar, banjo and bass. Besides writing scores, Guitar Pro is a complete tool for young and accomplished guitarists alike to progress, compose, or simply accompany themselves.
Guitar Pro includes many features:
A Powerfull, Simple and Intuitive Editor
Guitar Pro allows you to create whole scores for guitar, bass or other stringed instruments in a few minutes.
View and Listen to your Tablatures
Far more than a simple editor, Guitar Pro allows you to view and listen to a score under the best conditions.
A Complete Workshop for the Guitarist
Guitar Pro includes many tools for the guitarist such as the chord diagram generator, the guitar tuner, the metronome, the scale tool or the fretboard...
Import, Export and Share!
Import and export MIDI and ASCII format, and enjoy the tens of thousands of tablatures available on the Internet in Guitar Pro format.