1. Intro (Who Ate All The Pies)
2. The Gone Song (Take 1 - Clapping Version)
3. The Gone Song (Take 2 - Broken String Remix)
4. The Gone Song (Take 3 - 7\" Radio Edit)
5. The Gone Song (Pieman\'s Live Solo Instrumental)
6. The Gone Song - Complete Uncut Session
Pieman & The Bovrils were a band formed in Dunbar Hall at the University Of Aberdeen in 1994. The main purpose of their existance was to rip the piss out of Craig Thornton, otherwise known as AB (Arrogant Bastard). The classic track \"The Gone Song\" reflects upon some of Craig\'s more difficult times, in particular his tragic split from partner Ashley who soon realised that she was clearly way out of his league and went off to shag Max instead. We were all gutted!