THIS WILL SHOW AS NO SEEDERS AND NO PEERS BUT ALL THE SEEDERS ARE ON SITE YOU CAN BE ASSURED OF VERY FAST DOWNLOAD SPEEDS AND PLENTY OF SEEDERS/SERVER AND SEEDBOX SEEDERS
Due to the restrictions that minInova have in place.The advertised torrent is available @ http://the-monkey-house.com/.This torrent is just a text file giving you the information required to get the advertised torrent.
We are a friendly private site with most the latest releases including films,appz,WII,xbox 360,NDS,MP3 albums,MP3 COMPILATION releases and many more torrents@ super fast download speeds.You are required to register @ http://the-monkey-house.com/ .
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you
L-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Players can participate in some of the war's most famous battles piloting fighters, battle planes and heavy bombers across a range of thrilling missions. There are five theatres of war to engage in – The Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Berlin, Sicily and Korsun' representing the main airborne battles of World War II in Europe.
IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey also boasts an all new damage effects engine as well as advanced environmental visuals enriching the game play. Players can see real time damage to the aircraft such as holes in the wings and trail lines during dog fights. IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey features hundreds of airplanes taking part in air battles. The unique environmental engine also produces highly detailed, realistic landscapes that allow players to see breathtaking ground support actions.
* Authentic World War II atmosphere
* Engage in more than 50 thrilling missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe and fly historically accurate aircraft
* Flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation
* Thrilling multiplayer mode support customization - choose the color scheme of your plane and install your choice of weapons
* Cutting edge, highly-detailed visuals, realistic sound and original music from Jeremy Soule