DJS is Pioneer’s Virtual DJ software, a perfect entry-level software solution allowing you to enjoy all the things involved in being a DJ using just DJS.
The latest version of DJS can now be fully controlled by the popular CDJ-400 deck( CDJ-400 sold separately). That’s full jog-wheel, scratch control when you connect the CDJ-400 to your computer.
The DJS software combines the key elements of Pioneer’s professional digital CD turntables and mixers with a host of innovative features including.
* Easy to learn Interface.
* Auto Mixing.
* Party DJ Mode using Playlists
* Waveform Display, indicating playing position along with cue/loop points.
* Eight effects from the popular Pioneer DJM-600 Mixer, (Delay, Echo, Auto Pan, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Reverb and Pitch Shifter.)
* Fader start function for controlling the playback of two players (channel, fader and cross fader).
* BPM and Beat synchronisation.
* Track Hot Cues.
* Create function for setting 4 points for cues or loops in a song.
Included is a ripping function that allows for easy converting of CDs, line input signals and wave files to MP3.
The easy to use Music Management function within DJS, allows you to sort your tracks by Title, Artist, Album, BPM or Genre. Playlists can also be created for DJS to playout and auto mix tracks in your chosen order, allowing you party and DJ at the same time.
It’s intuitive and easy to understand, following the same ergonomic design used in all Pioneer CDJ products and Mixers. The display shows everything you need to see, including time, BPM, mixer controls, jog dial and hot cue buttons. In addition, the "SYNC" feature automatically beat matches the cued track with the playing track, making it easy for beginners to beat mix.
Minimum System Requirements:
* Windows Vista™ (32bit version only), Windows® XP (32bit version only), Windows® 2000 Professional(SP4).
* Intel® Pentium® M 1.5GHz (or a comparable processor at 1.7 GHz).
* 512 MB RAM.
* Screen resolution of 1024 X 768 pixels.
* Audio output Device.
* CD-ROM drive.
* 250 MB free hard disc space for typical installation of all components (excluding the capacity needed for storing .mp3 and other files).