ConvertXtoDVD is a software to convert and burn your videos to
DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your
movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB,
Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts
your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it
on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a
specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats
and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are
supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with
subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
VSO ConvertXtoDVD is neither affiliated with, nor using
technology from Divx Networks!
· Supported video formats: DivX, Xvid, MPEG4, MOV, AVI, WMV, WMV
HD, DV, and more...
· Supported sources: existing files from digital camcorders,
TV/Sat, capture cards
· Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or
· Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, and more...
· Handles subtitles files (.SRT .SUB/IDX) with color and font
selection, and supports tags (italic, bold)
· Video format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN
· Picture output: Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic
· Create Automatic chapters or edit your owns
· Fast preview mode to check if the source is loaded correctly
· Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD
· Reliable burn engine integrated (supports all DVD formats)
· Fast and quality encoder (typically less than 1 hour for
converting 1 movie)
· Variable options and settings for advanced users
· Control of the conversion speed vs quality
· DVD Menu control (auto-start, loop etc)
· DVD Menu edition (background, fond, color)
· Customizable interface (themes, dockable windows)
· Multilingual support (available languages...)
· Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Whats New In v188.8.131.52?
· New MPEG Decoder to fix dvr-ms regression and a better preview
- 0001824: [Feature Request] Bring back unknown (nice) feature
autoload multiple subtitle files (wesson)
- 0001829: [Bug] Regrzssion : Some DVR-MS Files are not
recognized - (wesson)
- 0001856: [Bug] Wrong subtitle color (black) (wesson)
- 0001695: [Bug] Wrong color for subtitles added to title
imported via IFO files (wesson)
- 0001816: [Information] Wrong detection of fps, which results no
PullDown when needed ? (wesson)
- 0001881: [Bug] Can't add AAC file in my ConvertX project...
- 0001892: [Bug] regression on drv-ms (wesson)
- 0001891: [Bug] regression with WMV (Photostory files) not
- 0001901: [Bug] REGRESSION 184.108.40.206 ; Mpg file with VP6 video
stream ignored - Unknown format (wesson)
For More Information On ConvertXtoDVD Visit: