Big Digital Display
Send SMS Alerts
2 Trip meters
Configurable Speed Timer
KPH/MPH Unit Configuration
Latitude & Longitude Information
Autostart GPS when program is started
1. This program displays the Speed of the vehicle using GPS.
2. To install, just copy the files to any directory and run it. Make sure you have .NET Compact Framework v2.0 installed.
3. To use Maxlight property you must first install MVBLight.1.4.3 (download from forum.xda-developers.com) as this program uses the software to change the backlight.
4. MVBLight program should be configured to target device.
5. The Speed warning uses the Mortscript. If Mortscript is installed it will work.
Home Tab: To start GPS Press the Start GPS button. Once connected Information will be displayed in various tabs. To view the Digital & Analog display screen press Speedo button.
HUD Tab: This page displays various information like Latitude, Longitude, Trip meters, Satellite counts, Max/Avg Speed. Click on D/N button to switch to Day/Night view
Timer Tab: If you want to check 0-60 or 0-100 you can configure the speed and then click the Start Timer button. You can start the timer only when the GPS reading is 0 because it starts automatically when you cross 0. It stops when the speed limit is reached. It also displays split timings for every 20 splits like 0-20, 0-40, 0-60. Press the Reset button to start again.
Settings Tab: Enable Auto Start GPS when you want to search for GPS as soon as the program is launched.
Enable Mph to display the Unit in Mph (Miles per hour), default is Kph (Kilometers per hour).
Enable Max Backlight to set maximum brightness the phone supports. It works only if you install & configure MVBLight software.
Enable Speedo alert to display an Audio alert every 10 seconds once the speed limit is reached. (Mortscript is required)
Set the Speedo correction to sync with Car's Speedo. Default is 0 which displays GPS speed and is accurate.
SMS Tab: Enable SMS will send a SMS to the specified mobile number with the Lat & Long information. Set the desired Lat & Long information in the textbox or Click Get Current Pos button to display the current active GPS coordinates. Set the Deviation to a specific number so that it sends SMS whenever you are deviated a little bit from the coordinates.