Ks soft Advanced Host Monitor V8 28 Enterprise Incl Keymaker zwt
Name:Ks soft Advanced Host Monitor V8 28 Enterprise Incl Keymaker zwt
Torrent added: 2009-11-11 20:10:01
Torrent Files List
cnc0902a.zip (Size: 3.21 MB) (Files: 3)
cnc0902a.zip 3.16 MB
DT.jpg 29.84 KB
TFX.doc 19.00 KB
Announce URL: http://denis.stalker.h3q.com:6969/announce
KS-Soft Advanced Host Monitor v8 28 Enterprise
HostMonitor is a highly scalable network monitoring software
suitable for small and enterprise-level networks
Probably you will say "There are dozens of programs like this"? That is right! But please check what HostMonitor offers and compare its power and flexibility to surprisingly low price:
* using 62 test methods our software can check almost any parameter of your servers;
* highly flexible action profiles allow you to start actions in predefined order depending on the test results;
* HostMonitor creates various log files using different detail levels and file formats (Text, HTML, DBF and ODBC);
* built-in Report Manager allows you to create and customize reports to your liking in a variety of ways;
* using Remote Monitoring Agents for Windows, FreeBSD, Linux, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Solaris you may easily monitor remote networks;
* Web Service, Telnet Service and Remote Control Console simplifies remote management;
* and this is not all...
system management tool: screen shots
62 test methods!
HostMonitor can check any TCP service, ping a host, check a route, monitor Web, FTP, Mail, DNS servers. It can check the available disk space, monitor size of a file or folder, check integrity of your files and web site; it tests your SQL servers, monitors network traffic and much, much more. See complete test list.
But what is of no less importance is how you can manage monitoring tasks ("test items" in our terminology). Test items can be organized into different groups (folders), each folder has its own settings such as color palette, list of reports, different statistic information, etc.
Tests can be performed on regular intervals (e.g. every 5 min) or on schedule (e.g. every Friday between 6pm and 9pm); tests can be performed directly by HostMonitor or they can be performed by Remote Monitoring Agents installed on remote network. Some tests may depend on another, e.g. you may easily configure HostMonitor to check 10 web servers when your primary router is up, and check another (backup) server when your primary router is down.