[Empire Interactive - 1998 - aka. War Along the Mohawk - ISO] (Size: 336.97 MB) (Files: 21)
[Empire Interactive - 1998 - aka. War Along the Mohawk - ISO]
Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt
The French and Indian Wars that Made America
Take up your musket or grab a tomahawk in this challenging historical game
where role-playing meets real-time strategy. Grow your character through the
American conflicts of the 1700's, learning new skills and acquiring wealth
and power, while managing real-time battles and looking after your base,
your resources, and your friends.
Set in 1757 on what is now the eastern American/Canadian border, War along
the Mohawk allows you to play your part in the titanic struggle between the
British and the French for the control of this region. You lead your own hand-
picked team in a series of somethimes daring, but always dangerous, missions
trying to cope with the many obstacles that the enemy will place in your path.
* Play as the British Forces or French and Indian Opposition with more than 40
different characters to choose from, each with their own strenths, skills,
personality and unique speech.
* Characters can buy or scavenge a multitude of different weapons and items
including; explosives, blunderbusses, mantraps and tomahawks.
* Immersive real-time campaign structure includes 30+ missions for hours of gameplay.
* Characters evolve over the course of the war gaining new strengths and learning
* Strategies include negotiations with the enemies, ambush attacks, bartering for
weapons and equipment, and more.
* Intelligent gameplay features an innovative resource management system that
incorporates a real-time evolving ecosystem affecting the lifelihood of your
* Full Win95 and 98 application leading to easy game set-up and play. Intuitive
interface and mouse help ensure the player can concentrate on the game-play and
not the manual
* Effective in-game tutorial and reference manual for immediate gameplay
* Multi-player capability either by 2 player serial-link, head to head modem, 4
player IPX network or TCP/IP Internet connection
* Altogether a more human way to command and conquer.