Winrar 3 90 Pro Final Full Registered (activated)
Name:Winrar 3 90 Pro Final Full Registered (activated)
Torrent added: 2009-11-11 04:10:01
Torrent Files List
sample (Size: 703.66 MB) (Files: 54)
ruby-tdm-sample.avi 6.37 MB
ruby-tdm-subs.rar 4.11 MB
ruby-tdm-subs.sfv 0.14 KB
ruby-tdm.nfo 6.47 KB
ruby-tdm.r00 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r01 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r02 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r03 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r04 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r05 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r06 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r07 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r08 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r09 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r10 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r11 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r12 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r13 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r14 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r15 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r16 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r17 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r18 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r19 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r20 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r21 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r22 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r23 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r24 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r25 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r26 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r27 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r28 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r29 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r30 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r31 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r32 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r33 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r34 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r35 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r36 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r37 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r38 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r39 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r40 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r41 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r42 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r43 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r44 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r45 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r46 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.r47 6.52 MB
ruby-tdm.rar 14.31 MB
ruby-tdm.sfv 3.55 KB
Announce URL: http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
FEATURES IN WINRAR 3.90 PRO FINAL:
This archive contains the WinRAR multifunctional integrated archive manager.
* WinRAR introduces an original compression algorithm. It provides
high compression ratios on executable files, object libraries,
large text files, etc.
* WinRAR offers an optional compression algorithm highly optimized
for multimedia data.
* WinRAR supports files and archives up to 9,223,372,036,854,775,807
bytes in size, about 9000PB. The number of archived files is unlimited
for all practical purposes.
* WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP 2.0 archives
and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR,
ISO, Z, 7Z archives.
* WinRAR supports NTFS file security and data streams.
* WinRAR offers both a classic interactive Windows interface
and the command line interface.
* WinRAR provides functionality for creating a \\\'solid\\\' archive,
which can raise the compression ratio by 10% - 50% over more common
methods, particularly when packing large numbers of small files.
* WinRAR offers the ability to create and change SFX archives using
default and external SFX modules.
* WinRAR offers the ability to create a multi-volume archive as SFX.
* WinRAR offers a number of service functions, such as setting a
password, adding archive and file comments. Even physically
damaged archives may be repaired and an archive may be locked
to prevent further changes.
English, Spanish, German
WinRAR supports the following formats:
RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z, 7-Zip
WHATS NEW IN WINRAR 3.90 PRO FINAL?
1. WinRAR version for Windows x64 is available. If you use
Windows x64, it is strongly recommended to install 64 bit
WinRAR version. It provides a higher performance and better
shell integration than 32 bit version.
2. RAR compression speed is improved for multi-core
and multi-CPU systems. This improvement is most noticeable
in Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
3. \\\"Remove duplicate folders from extraction path\\\" option
in \\\"Settings/Compression\\\" dialog is replaced by more universal
\\\"Remove redundant folders from extraction path\\\" option.
This option will eliminate redundant archive name based folders
from extraction path if you unpack an archive with
\\\"Extract to DestName\\\\\\\" context menu command and if archive
root folder contains only one folder and no files.
4. Changes in \\\"Extraction path and options\\\" dialog:
a) \\\"New folder\\\" button creates a new subfolder in currently
b) F2 key renames a selected folder in the folders tree;
c) F5 key updated the tree pane contents;
d) Del key removes a selected folder in the folders tree.
5. You can enable \\\"Show seconds\\\" option in \\\"Settings/File list\\\"
dialog if you wish to see seconds in file dates in file list
in WinRAR shell.
6. \\\"Where to check for SFX archives\\\" options group
in \\\"Settings/Integration/Context menus items\\\" dialog lets
you to control processing of SFX archives in context menus.
For example, if you frequently right click \\\".exe\\\" files
on slow network disks, you can turn off \\\"Network disks\\\" options
to minimize the delay before displaying the context menu.
7. If you sort files by name in the file list in WinRAR shell,
WinRAR will use the new logical file name sorting,
same as in Windows Explorer, considering digits in file names
by their numerical value. So files will be sorted as
1.txt, 2.txt, 10.txt instead of previous 1.txt, 10.txt, 2.txt.
This new sort behavior is available in Windows XP Service Pack 2
8. Ctrl+W key combination can be used to close the main WinRAR window
also as WinRAR viewer windows. \\\"View as Windows text\\\" shortcut
in WinRAR viewer changed from Ctrl+W to Ctrl+I.
9. New command line switch -r- disables recursion completely.
So \\\'rar a -r- arc dirname\\\' command will add only the empty
dirname folder and ignore its contents. By default, if dirname
does not include wildcards, RAR adds its contents even if
-r switch is not specified.
10. If used when extracting, the new command line switch -ai forces
RAR to ignore file attributes. When using this switch,
extracted files will always have attributes assigned by
operating system to a newly created file by default.
11. If output file name is not specified in \\\"cw\\\" command, console RAR
will send comment data to stdout.
12. When compressing stdin data with -si[name] switch, RAR sets
modification time of archived entry to current system time.
Previous RAR versions did not fill this field, resulting in
meaningless modification time for stdin.
13. Message displayed when you place the mouse cursor on WinRAR
tray icon includes the archive name now. Previously only
time left and total percent were displayed for archiving operations.
14. New \\\'Shutdown\\\' variable in \\\'Software\\\\WinRAR\\\\Policy\\\' registry key
allows to disable \\\"Turn PC off when done\\\" option for security reasons.
Read \\\"Configuration settings/Registry variables\\\" for more details.
15. Better shell extension performance. Now WinRAR context menu will be
more responsive when working with thousands of selected files.
16. Improved compatibility with high DPI Windows display mode.
17. Bugs fixed:
a) WinRAR could fail to open tar or tar.gz archive if such archive
contained a file larger than 8 GB;
b) WinRAR context menu did not work properly in Windows 7 beta
if icons in context menus were enabled and user clicked
a file inside of Windows 7 Library folder;
c) previous WinRAR versions failed to rename files having 5 or more
continuous spaces in the name. WinRAR shell does not display
such spaces for safety reasons, because they can hide an actual
file extension. But this security measure prevented the rename
command to work properly.
Better compression rate than WinZip
Seamless compression resulting in low file sizes
Huge array of options and settings
Intuitive Quick-Start feature