ConvertXtoDVD v220.127.116.113 + Reg. SETUP Home Page: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/
ConvertXtoDVD - top-choice video conversion software - convert and burn any videos such as Avi to DVD, WMV to DVD, MKV to DVD,ogm, mpeg, quicktime mov !
This award-winning divx to dvd video converter software burn video and audio formats to DVD, video conversion supports avi, divx, wmv, mkv, xvid, vcd, vob, dvd...
All in one video conversion and burning software.
* Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg-1, mpeg2-, mpeg-4, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
* Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
* Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
* Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
* Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats and Some Blueray Support
* Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
* Advanced file merging possibilities
* Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
* Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold
* Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Boradcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
* Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
* Multilingual support available languages...
* Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista.
I made the setup myself to make things go smoother when I install windows and just for the fun of it
Just run the EXE setup and install ConvertXtoDVD
(don't let ConvertXtoDVD run after install)
Click on only 1 of the Blue button's (Reg. #1, Reg. #2, Reg. #3, or Reg. #4) to register ConvertXtoDVD they automatically register ConvertXtoDVD for you each button registers with a different Serial so if one don't work try another
(make sure ConvertXtoDVD is closed before you click on one of the buttons)
Now you are done close the setup and test out the program
Please seed I will not seed forever I need your help after a while I will compleatly delete it off my PC