AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
But AnyDVD doesn't just stop at DVDs. It also decrypts protected audio CDs to allow you to copy them.
? Works automatically in the background
? Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
? Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
? Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
? Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
? Decrypts 'on the fly'
? Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
? Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
? Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
? Allows speed control of your DVD drives
? Compatible with all DVD media
? Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
? Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
? Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
? Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
? Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be copied using the AnyDVD ripper.
? Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
* New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
* New (HD DVD): Added support for hacked firmware of LG HD DVD drives
* New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD protections
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections
- Fix (DVD): CSS error with some protections and region code mismatch
- Fix (DVD): Error creating image file with some protections
* Fix: Bug introduced in 220.127.116.11, drives connected while AnyDVD was running
* Fix: Bug introduced in 18.104.22.168, "ElbyCheck" warning after installation
* Some minor fixes and improvements
* Updated languages
Fox Killer v8 Changes:
* Now works with v22.214.171.124 onwards (the point v7 stopped working)
* Full legacy support now added for all previous versions (mainly finals but will work with some older beta's)
* Re-Scripted for faster operation
* New error messages and tighter error checks
* New completed dialog, indicating which files it found and dealt with (unless you were warned otherwise during the process)
It may require Administrator privileges as it requires access to the registry and windows services
2. Install app
3. Use 'key' to register... Or
3. Use Fox Killer v8 to reset trial time as many times as needed