The contents of this RAR archive are for those who want to be able to "backup" the contents of a PSP's UMD to a computer's hard-drive.
- 1st - Copy the 'PSP FILES' contents to your game150 directory (PSP...), and the content of the 'PSP ROOT files' folder to the root of your PSP.
- 2nd - Connect the USB Cable and Run 'PSP LINK' from within the PSP Menu. When the 'Found New Hardware' Wizard of windows appears, guide him to the folder 'DRIVERS'. After the installation is complete, PRESS the LEFT Wing on the PSP so the 'PSP LINK' exits. If it wont exit, shut the PSP off and POWER it ON again (TURN OFF, not SLEEP;you must HOLD the power button in order to turn OFF).
- 3rd - Open the folder 'PC SERVER' and run 'usbhostfs_pc.exe'.
- 4th - Go to your PSP and run 'My PSP Shell @ Cpasjuste' from the Game's Menu.
- 5th - The List that will apear is the List of the Folders & Files of the Memory Stick. Navigate to your Game's Folder and open the folder 'umddaxdumper'. The file 'EBOOT.PBP' will apear. Press 'X' and afterwards 'O' .
- 6th - We have now established a connection to our PC, through a Virtual Input Device (the one installed), using the program 'PSPLINK' that is being used as a plugin by the program 'mypspShell'...!!!!! :) So all that is left is to INSERT the UMD in, and make the following settings :
Dump to : host0:/ISO
Format : ISO
Compression level : 1
Split size : No split
.....and simply Press START !!!
........the ISO will be Created on the PC, in the Folder 'ISO' , witch is located in the folder 'PC SERVER' !!!
AFTER the whole procedure is completed ONCE, the next time you want to ..BACK-UP a UMD you only need to do the actions from the 3rd and Down.
Note that the ISO folder and the Usb Hosting program MUST be in the SAME folder every time you want to make a Back-Up. If you want to change the Destination Path Just move the WHOLE folder 'PC SERVER'. Your PSP can ONLY see the contents of the folder that the Usb Hosting Program Runs from!
This is hopefully the final version. The last one had some missing files.
I Made this RAR Because i got tired of all the bullshit in all the forums/sites in ALL THE FUCKING INTERNET about this subject!!!!!
I Believe i wrote the instructions crystal-clear. If any questions though.. don't hesitate..
Have Fun..! ;)