Features of CloneDVD 2:
â€¢ Copies the main movie, Special Features and/or the original menu onto a DVD Recordable or onto your harddisk
â€¢ Newly revamped transcoder: Better picture quality also at high reduction rates (footage of more than two hours)
â€¢ Impressive program speed, also at high reduction rates
â€¢ Video Preview shows an overview of all selectable DVD titles
â€¢ You can include or exclude the original menu
â€¢ Permanent quality control through quality bars during the title and language selection
â€¢ Target size freely adjustable
â€¢ Chapter trimming/Splitting available
â€¢ Very easy to use: Our unique Film Strip assistant will guide you step by step through all settings - very suitable for beginners!
â€¢ Preferences: Memorizes the last settings that were made by the user and proposes it the next time the program starts
â€¢ Layer Break Flag Removal possible
â€¢ Picture snapshots while transcoding and remuxing
â€¢ Realtime bitrate and frame statistics while transcoding
â€¢ Logging window available
â€¢ Animations during trancoding and writing are replacable
â€¢ Works with most hardware and software DVD Players
â€¢ Writes on DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW
â€¢ Stable and fast, does not need an ASPI driver
Version 220.127.116.11 - 2009-11-08
- New: Increased performance of the transcoder
- New: Improved handling of layer break position
- New: Creates .dvd files for correct layer break handling
with Virtual CloneDrive and CloneCD
- New: Parses .dvd files for correct layer break position
when writing to dual layer media
- New: Show warning, if a single layer image file is about to be
written to dual layer media
- New: Added support for writers with drive letters "A" or "B"
- New: Added "loop titles" option.
As some DVD players behave weird, if DVD playback stops,
all titles copied without menus will loop with this option
- New: Added support for episodic DVDs, where episodes are only
accessible as chapters.
- Fix: Error compressing some discs
- Some minor changes and improvements
Elby / SlySoft CloneDVDâ„¢ 2 software supports the following languages:
ÐžÐ¡: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4, Windows 2000 and Windows XP, Vista, Se7en
Link to patch http://www.virustotal.com/sv/analisis/12ec80fc93672b4b13910395cffaf09fa0627261f82b502417700ff7c2c08cde-1257795741
Choice is yours Download or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!