2. Overview of Drupal theming
3. Setting up environment & switching themes
4. Design-to-theme translation strategies
5. Theming tools: Firebug & Web Developer
6. Overview of .info files
7. Creating a theme & applying CSS
8. Overview of template files
9. Creating the page template
10. Filling out the site & adding regions
11. Working with node templates
12. Using the Theme Developer tool
14. Exploring page template variables
15. Adding a screenshot to your theme
Examples in this video are based on Drupal 6 and its variants.
The example 960 Robots Drupal theme as well as a complete download of the finished Drupal site used in this video are available for reference.
Lullabot has guided such companies as MTV, Sony Music, Lifetime Television, IBM, Popular Science, and Fast Company in building and growing their Drupal websites. Recognized as some of the most influential and well-respected developers, consultants, and educators in the Drupal community, the team is responsible for best-selling Drupal books and Drupal workshops and seminars worldwide.