(1)-put the CD in your pc.
(2)-go to control panel.
(3)-go to add hardware.
(5)-click ( Yes, I have already connected the hardware.
(6)-there will be a (YELLOW QUESTION MARK) beside the drivers thats missing.
(9)-click yes this time only.
(10)-click install from a list of specific locations.
(11)-click on browse and find where your CD is and click next.
(12)-it will find the driver for you and install it .
all Driver CD in and Windows will automatically search the comprehensive drivers. This CD, (Iso format) contains software drivers for over 70,000 hardware components from brands such as Dell, HP, Compaq, IBM, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, as well as hardware component manufacturers Intel, 3Com, VIA, nVidia, ATI, SoundMax, and many more…
The CD is suitable for:
- IT, Network and Support Managers
- Organizations with multiple Windows platforms and system configurations
- Corporations, Government Departments, Training Organizations, Colleges and Universities
- PC Assemblers/Manufacturers
- Computer Technicians/Repairers
- Software Developers/Beta Testers
- PC Retailers
- PC Rentals