This mod originally seeded by by http://www.closecombatseries.net
Name: Battle of Berlin
For: Close Combat 5 - Invasion Normandy
Description: Battle of Berlin takes you to the Eastern Front during the spring of 1945. Playing as the Russians or the Germans you will be able to fight the last battles of World War II. The goal for both sides is to get one prize, The City of Berlin. As the Russians you have command over the huge Red Army, well supported with armour, infantry, artillery and air support. As the Germans you will command the last remains of the The Wehrmacht, low supply, few armour, no air support and a mix of infantry units from the Heer, Volkssturm, Hitlerjugend, SS and the last parachute division. The battlefield comes to life with new sounds, maps and graphics.Do you dare to take the challenge?
1. Full installation of Close Combat 5 Invasion Normandy required. (Not
2. Install CC5_Patch_v5.01a.exe (Included)
3. Install Cfg13.zip (This is the Config Manager used to install mods -
4. Unzip CC5_Battle_of_Berlin_Mappack.zip to C:/Program Files/SSI/Close Combat Invasion Normandy/Maps or equivalent folder.
5. Unzip BoBv10.zip to C:/Config Manager/Plugins or equivalent.
6. Run the Config Manager and install BoBv10.
7. Play CC5
For additional info, patches, how to guides and updates for this mod and
all others visit http://www.closecombatseries.net. To play online install
the included GameSpy Arcade client (ArcadeInstallFull205-google.exe) and
join the Close Combat 5 Invasion Normandy Room.