Video Edit Magic makes it easy to join, split, crop, trim, modify color, and merge your video files. It includes more than 150 built-in transitions, making it ideal for hobbyists and professionals to turn ordinary videos into works of art. A unique benefit of Video Edit Magic is the volume track which is displayed as a volume graph allowing you to change the volume of audio clips at any point from 0% to 400%. You can create fade-ins, fade-outs, Doppler effects, and almost any volume effect that may have required predefined effects.
Most of the commonly used media file formats are supported by Video Edit Magic: AVI, WAV, Windows Media Audio (WMA), Windows Media Video (WMV), Advanced Streaming Format (ASF), Motion Picture Experts Group (MPEG), Audio-Video Interleaved (AVI), QuickTime (MOV), AIFF, AU, SND.
In addition to video and audio sources, Video Edit Magic also supports the following image file formats: Bitmap (.bmp), GIF (Graphics Interchange Format), JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group), TGA (Targa or Truevision Graphics Adapter), Mode 2 (uncompressed RGB) in 16-bit, 24,-bit, or 32-bit formats.
Supported Output Formats : AVI, MPEG Formats (VCD, SVCD and DVD), Windows Media Video, Windows Media Audio, Digital Video AVI, QuickTime.
With Video Edit Magic you can:
- Capture videos using any USB or FireWire input device.
- Edit the audio and video components of a single media file separately.
- Give effects to your videos.
- Decorate your videos with more than 150 unique transitions.
- Overlay one video over another.
- Make movies in AVI, MPEG, WMV, WMA, QuickTime, and DV AVI.
- Add a background score/voiceover to your video file.
- Join multiple media files together.
- Combine multiple file formats on the same timeline.
- Incorporate text titles in your videos.
- Trim your videos and audios.
- Create VCD and DVD format files.
- Change the color and contrast.
- Zoom or rotate video angle.
- Export your videos to any Digital Video Camera.
What's New in Video Edit Magic 4.4:
1. Improved Timeline The Timeline has been simplified and streamlined. Drag-and-drop is more flexible and more accurate.
2. Enhanced Cropping and Splitting: You can now select exactly which tracks to crop or split.
3. Precise Navigation: Use the arrow keys to move the Seek Slider one frame at a time.