Now you can safely choose application after you check checksums, md5, hash2 and antivirus analysis application .
CuteFTP Professional is a software tool for transferring files between your PC and remote computers anywhere on the Internet, securely and efficiently, over multiple Internet protocols. Its built-in Connection Wizard will walk you through connecting to an FTP site in seconds and its user-friendly interface will have you transferring files in no time, even if you are a beginner.
Whether publishing a Web page, downloading the latest digital images, software and music or transferring high-volume files between branch offices.
CuteFTP Professional provides simple yet powerful tools for tackling the complex challenges of data management and helps achieve HIPAA, GLBA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
CuteFTP 7 Professional Edition Features:
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista Compatible
- Windows 2003 & IIS6 Compatible
- Compliant with RFC 959, 2228, 2389, 2289 & More
- Compliant with OpenSSL Libraries 0.9.7d
- Compliant with ZLIB Libraries 1.2.1
- Compliant with latest secsh (Secure Shell) drafts
- Fast Startup (Delay Loaded Components)
- Concurrent Transfers from Multiple Sites
- Multi-part (Accelerated) Transfers
- Compressed (ZIP, CAB, GZIP/TARBALL) Transfers
- Streaming Compressed Transfers (MODE Z)
- Transfer Integrity Checking (CRC Checksum)
- Resume Interrupted Transfer Support
- Scheduled Transfers & Tasks
- Bandwidth Throttling Controls
- Site-to-Site Transfers
- Advanced Transfer Queue
- Filtered Transfers
- Manual Transfers
- Transfer Auto-rename Options
- Transfer Auto Change-Case Options
- Configurable Overwrite Rules
- Transfer Remote & Local Timestamp Controls
- After Transfer Events Controls
- Transfer/Receive Buffer Controls
- Auto-detect Data Transfer Mode (PASV / PORT)
- Auto-detect Transfer Type (ASCII / Binary)
- Cut, Copy, Paste Transfers)
- Drag 'n Drop and Menu-based Transfers
- HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, SFTP Support
- Multiple FTP Server Host Type Support
- Concurrent Connections to Multiple Sites
- Step-by-Step Connection Wizard
- Quick Connect "Address Bar"
- Site Manager (Address Book)
- Site Manager Import / Export
- 3rd Party Address Book Importer
- Data Port Range Limiter
- NAT Auto-detect (Port Mapping)
- HTTP Proxy Support
- Manual Configuration of Proxy Settings
- Auto-detect Windows Proxy Settings
- Socks 4 & 5 Proxy Support
- EPSV and EPRT (IPv6) Support
- IP/Port Range Control
- OnStartup Connection Events
- OnConnect Switch to Folder Options
- Configurable Connection Keep Alive Feature
- DUN/LAN Integration and Options
- Cached Connections for Offline Browsing
- Multiple Folder Caching Options
- Per Site & Global Connection Options
- SSL v3 (TLS) Support
- SSL Implicit (Port 990) Support
- SSL Explicit (AUTH SSL) Support
- SSL Client & Server Certificate Support
- SSL Certificate Creation Wizard
- SSL Certificate Local Trusted Store
- SSL Use Windows Trusted Root CA Store
- SSL "Strong" Keys up to 4096 bits
- SSL Clear Command or Data Channel Option
- SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers
- HTTPS (HTTP over SSL Connections)
- SSH2 Secure Shell (SFTP) Support
- SSH2 Password & Public Key Authentication
- SSH2 Identify File Creation Wizard (RSA/DSA Keys)
- SSH2 Sec. Key Password Store or Prompt Option
- SSH2 Cipher, Mac, Compression Options
- SSH2 Remote Rename & ASCII Transfers
- SSH2 Trusted Identity Store
- OTP (One Time Password) MD4 & MD5 Logins
- Blowfish Encrypted Site Manager Option
- Password Storage and Access Policies
Changes in version 8.0.3 :
- Corrected issue where users were not able to connect using FTPS when server set client certificate to “Optional”.
- Improved error message displayed when SSL negotiation fails.
- Corrected issue where installing CuteFTP 7 and CuteFTP 8 on the same machine could result in an “incompatible site manager” error.
- Corrected issue where old search function was displayed.
- Corrected issue for using a script to move a file from one site to another site.
- Corrected text in GUI referring to OpenPGP.
- Set Quick Connect toolbar to not "auto-hide" by default.
- Improved text for Windows shell integration.
- Set shell integration to be “on” by default for all sites.
- Improved overwrite prompt to display a filename more than 30 characters long.
- Corrected issue where menu option, Enter FTP Command, was not available when the remote pane was not selected.
- Corrected on an Open SSH server with a file of the same name was not overwriting but replacing some of the content of the old file.
- Corrected issue where CuteFTP Pro displayed incorrect help file.
- Corrected issue where Bookmarks were not connecting properly.
- Corrected issue where Bookmark names were not exporting properly.
- Corrected issue where saving a file would cause a different file to be selected.
- Improved CPU usage when CuteFTP is idle.