paint. NET 3.36
Paint.NET is image and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run XP, Server 2003 or Vista.
Every feature and user interface element was designed to be immediately intuitive and quickly learnable without assistance. In order to handle multiple images easily, Paint.NET uses a tabbed document interface. The tabs display a live thumbnail of the image instead of a text description. This makes navigation very simple and fast.
Usually only found on expensive or complicated professional software, layers form the basis for a rich image composition experience. You may think of them as a stack of transparency slides that, when viewed together at the same time, form one image.
Many special effects are included for enhancing and perfecting your images. Everything from blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, and embossing are included. Also included is our unique 3D Rotate/Zoom effect that makes it very easy to add perspective and tilting.
Adjustments are also included which help you tweak an image's brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, curves, and levels. You can also convert an image to black and white, or sepia-toned.
Title: Paint.NET 3.36
File size: 1.41MB (1,481,888 bytes)
Requirements: Windows XP/2003/Vista/XP64/Vista64
for more info visit this site www.getpaint.net
This is mostly a servicing release to make some small improvements and to fix a few important bugs.
* Improved: Effect rendering should be a little faster now.
* Changed: Implemented some changes to the "Add Noise" effect that were suggested by a forum member.
* Changed: The canvas background color is now always #c0c0c0.
* Changed: The auto-updater should now correctly detect .NET 3.5 and newer, which will help to save bandwidth when Paint.NET v4.0 is released (it will require .NET 3.5).
* Fixed: Paint.NET now works on a system that has the .NET 3.5 SP1 "Client Profile" installed.
* Fixed: When zoomed in and the cursor is to the top-left of the image (negative coordinates), the ruler is now highlighted in the correct area.
* Fixed: The effect rendering system no longer sets the "Tag" property on the configuration dialog.
* Fixed: Some incorrectly authored plugins would cause a crash when loading their support details (author, copyright, etc.).
* Fixed: There was a bug in the color wheel for IndirectUI that caused it to show the wrong values at initialization.
* Fixed: There was a performance problem for effects that used the IndirectUI color wheel control.
* Fixed: In some rare cases, Paint.NET would crash while shutting down.
* Fixed: When using the "Fixed Ratio" feature of the Rectangle Selection tool, it would crash if 0 was specified for both the width and height.